Monday, May 27, 2013

Five Things you didn’t know about… Luis Diego Soto



1.Even when I’m the son of a farmer and most of my studies were financed thanks to the coffee



plantations of my family, I don’t drink coffee and actually when I try to drink it, my stomach simply can’t



stand it.



2. It is almost written on the genetic code of people from Costa Rica, but surprisingly I don’t like tamales,



specially the dough; luckily it saves me some extra kilos on Christmas time.



3. Inherited from my university student’s days, I’m able to stay up until 4 AM without any regret and still



being able of waking up at 7 AM fully charged.  On the other hand, no matter how early I go to sleep, it



is almost impossible to get me out of bed at 4 AM.



4. Growing up in a farm could be a charming experience, and in my case it was; even though, my price



to pay was pain; I’m extremely allergic to bugs’ bites and even the tiniest one would cause me a big



reaction. Every visit to the farm still represents to me an itchy experience.



5. My dream is someday being able to alternate my career as an engineer with the farm life, and trying



to keep the family business as coffee growers and cattle breeders.

No comments:

Post a Comment